Well, it’s judgement week for Facebook pages everywhere, as they automatically get converted to the new Timeline. We’ve written and talked about this plenty (here, here and here), so I won’t do it more here, except to say that I’ve seen a lot of Cover Photos popping up into my News Feed. I was a little surprised at how many big brands waited until they were forced. No harm done, though. Just being prepared, I suppose!
- Are you a CEO? Do you know a CEO? In our current economic world, people aren’t generally thrilled with their executives, but a new study shows that those who tweet are held in higher regard than those who don’t. Interesting (click here)
- Who are the Pinterest-ers? This article shares some generalized demographic info about the folks using the online bulletin board phenomenon. (click here)
- Do you love Instagram? We sure do – in fact you can follow OSM if you’d like (OneSocialMedia)! A new service allows you to make photo books with your Instagram stream as well as your Facebook photos. Pretty cool! (click here)
- We all saw this coming, but RIM/Blackberry is making some major changes after another awful quarter. Bottom line: They didn’t adopt social or apps like Apple and Google did. (click here)
- If you are a fan of the Will Ferrell classic “Anchorman”, you’ll absolutely love the video below.