It’s nearly Mother’s Day. Have you bought a card? A nice present? Maybe a box of chocolates? Either way, you gotta remember to call not only Mom, but also Grandma, Great-Grandma and any other women in your life who has had an impact on you. Fo real. Do it. Mothers (and women in general) do not get enough credit in our world. Take some time to thank them this weekend and do something nice for them.
- Mobile websites are going to continue to become more and more important for marketers. It’s like a breath of fresh air when I come across a great mobile site (take a look at www.americanadsm.com, for instance, on your mobile). Here are 8 tips to make yours more user-friendly. Hint: Simplicity is key. (click here)
- Apparently Bing (that other search engine…) is going to be unveiling a major redesign that is more heavily focused on social. Will they make a dent? Probably not. But ya never know. If nothing else, keep Bing and Yahoo in mind for SEO purposes. (click here)
- Facebook made big news last fall when it rolled out it’s iPad app. The problem is that they haven’t really updated it – and in fact it doesn’t even sport Timeline yet. Fail. Some reports say Facebook (and Zuck) don’t really care, though, about mobile. Big mistake if it’s true. (click here)
- There is a new round of video sharing sites vying to become the next Instagram (but for video, of course). Will you be creating an account anytime soon? (click here)
- Speaking of Instagram – here are some etiquette rules for you to consider. (click here)
- Finally, if you need something fun to post on your mom’s Facebook wall, consider this. I did.