Your Social Media Marketing Department
Relying on our team’s collective experience, when you partner with One Social Media, it’s like having your own Social Media Department. You’ll even get your own Social Media Project Manager assigned to your company, focused on making social media work for you to meet your objectives. Each Project Manager leans on the experience of a dedicated team with rich knowledge in:
- Social media marketing strategy
- Public relations
- Sales strategy
- Video marketing
- Online lead generation
- Internet marketing and
- Search engine optimization
We devote our time and energy to learning about your business and how we can apply our social media marketing expertise to build your brand and connect you to the ever-growing social community.
Your prospects and customers expect you to use social media as a means to communicate and interact with them. The studies are proving it. According to the most recent findings of the 2008 Cone Business in Social Media Study:
- 93% of Americans believe a company should have a presence in social media.
- 85% believe a company should not only be present, but also interact with its consumers via social media.
- 56% of American consumers feel both a stronger connection with and better served by companies when they can interact with them in a social media environment.
Using us as your SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING DEPARTMENT, you will:
- increase customer loyalty. Social Media is a good loyalty tool because it builds community around a business and brand.
- increase credibility. In the minds of customers, companies that use social media seem more open and trustworthy.
- you’ll drive more traffic to your website or blog. (Don’t have a blog? We’ll build one for you.)
- you’ll increase visibility and stand out in a sea of competition.
- you’ll generate more leads and increase revenues.
Join other businesses that continue to realize the ROI of social media marketing. It won’t be overnight, but social media has been proven to increase revenues.
It’s true. Hiring us on a monthly basis is typically less than half the monthly cost of hiring or paying an employee to handle your social media business strategy.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business engage online with your prospects and customers through social media marketing.