The three of us are all big readers, and firm believers in reading about as much as you can handle to keep you on top of your game. And you don’t just have to stick to strictly marketing or business books. Personally, those often look so familiar to me with numbers and strategies and bullet points that I end up preferring stories where I can learn one or two key points and not be bogged down trying to learn a million new skills.
Watch the video below and tell us what books YOU are reading right now. Comment below, or find us on Facebook and Twitter! We’ve also posted the direct links under the video to all the books mentioned.
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR by David Meerman Scott
- How to Market to People Not Like You by Kelly McDonald
- The Little Book of Leadership by Jeffrey Gitomer
- The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul by Howard Schultz
- Reflections from the North Country by Sigurd Olson
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Putting the Public Back in Public Relations by Brian Solis and Deirdre Breakenridge
- The Selected Works of T. S. Spivet by Reif Larson