The biggest news of the week is the Kindle Fire getting into people’s hands to mixed reviews. Wired isn’t quite sold on it (click here), but social guru Chris Brogan really enjoys it because he’s not confusing it with an iPad (click here).
And the best of the rest:
- Kate Spade hops on the Tumblr train – along with Barack Obama and the Washington Post. (Click here)
- Foursquare is giving itself a major overhaul for your desktop and tablet devices. (Click here)
- Much to Rob’s delight, Starbucks is launching an augmented reality holiday app. Very cool. (Click here)
- 79% of consumers would rather get a tablet than a laptop for Christmas. This is a HUGE shift in the market – do not underestimate its significance. (Click here)
- This giant infographic gives you all the steps you need to take your digital marketing from a 0 to a 100. Heck, I might use this myself, that’s how helpful this could be. (Click here)