This week was full of cool updates and announcements from some of the biggest in the business. Facebook launched its own app centre, Foursquare announced a completely redesigned app, Twitter announced its new look, and LinkedIn… well, LinkedIn completely ruined everything positive we had going this week by sending all of its users into a widespread panic! LinkedIn just doesn’t know how to party, it’s too professional for that.
- Facebook takes its first step into the entertainment world by announcing its on app centre. (click here)
- Foursquare announces its completely revamped app and shares all of the new features. (click here)
- Rumors spread like wildfire that millions of LinkedIn accounts were compromised. LinkedIn took it upon itself to change the compromised accounts for certain users. It was mayhem! (click here)
- When it comes to maps, Apple tells Google to move over. (click here and here)
- Instagram features “Remembering D-Day” on their blog. (click here)
- And last but not least, the video of the week! If you like this one then you HAVE to check out “David After Dentist“