Social Media Seminar
“Leverage the Power & Reach of Social Media”
There is no better time to begin social media marketing. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn have literally exploded and encompass hundreds of millions of people.
If you are going to keep pace with today’s savvy consumer, then you must have command of the latest social media marketing tools and know how to deploy them in your marketing strategy.
In order to take advantage of the tremendous power and reach of social media, you need to start with a proven approach to give you a plan, the tools and the know-how to make social media work for you and your organization.
Our 90-Minute crash course seminar will give you everything you need to get your organization up to speed in the emerging world of social media marketing.
The seminar is more than an introduction to Social Media. It will be a wake-up call. You’ll learn practical tools, techniques and ideas that you can use immediately to create and position your social media strategy.
What participants say
- You’ll learn exactly what it takes to be successful in social media.
- How to build the business case for social media engagement.
- How to determine which social media channels will best fit your audience and objectives.
- How organizations have successfully used social media and what you can apply from their successes.
- Uncover the one secret to social media that gives you the edge and allows you to differentiate yourself in a hyper competitive business environment.
- The most overlooked reality to an effective social media marketing campaign.
- Find out how to track and measure social media ROI. (Yes, there are ways to measure!)
- Learn how to creatively engage and grow a loyal social media following.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to generate new leads and sales with social media
- State of the mobile web, location-based social networking and what’s next.
CEO’s • Presidents • Owners • Senior Marketing Executives
$39 (Includes Lunch)
Greenville, SC – JANUARY 26 (90 Minute Seminar)
Raleigh, NC – MARCH 9 (90 Minute Seminar)
Portland, OR – MARCH 20 (90 Minute Seminar)
Seattle, WA – MARCH 23 (90 Minute Seminar)
London, ONT, CANADA – APRIL 13 (90 Minute Seminar)
Denver, CO – MAY 18 (90 Minute Seminar)
Indianapolis, IN – JUNE 8 (90 Minute Seminar)